snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 3:58:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]before, she had been rather useless in this endeavor... for the sea's titan is a behemoth of archaic epics and she had simply just been a girl.

now, there's ichor running through her veins and she's her own immovable force, isn't she?

her head turns to regard her partner for this mission, her face familiar and welcome against the brewing storm. lightning streaks overhead - a warning, perhaps - and the shard of palkia's tail swishes in irritation.

the alchemist, herself, keeps her body afloat in the air with minimal effort. translucent pink gathers at her feet, spatial energy bending itself into a small, contained barrier for her to stand on.

"you ready?"

her head tilts slightly to one side with the question, curious.

"kyogre's close."

she can feel its power, its presence, its spatial matter like a large stone trying to block the mouth of a stream. it bothers her enough to want to act quickly.

the lawless sea (repeat).

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 22:03:19 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin was a bit nervous in the Spacelord's presence. The power to manipulate matter like she could was terrifying. Better her than in the hands of Rocket, though. The Head Researcher could be trusted. If there was anyone that would not abuse the greater divine power that came with the Spacelord's Avatarship, it was .

"About as ready as I can be," Shalin answered, perched on her Venusaur's vine. And not just anywhere on the vine; she sat right on the very end of it. She was as close to the edge of it as she could get while still grabbing onto it with all four limbs. Vines sprouted from the back of her hands, ready to combine the strength of her own Vine Whips with her Venusaur's Power Whip when the Kyogre attacked. Not if; when.

Saria let out a bellow as she raised her vine so Illeana could get a good look at her. Indeed, she was perched on the Venusaur's vine, the grass-type winding up her vines for an attack of some kind with them. "I meant to come by your lab for you to study the suit, but this might be more valuable than any study you can imagine!"

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Saria         Venusaur       Good
Sandy         Flygon         Good
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 1:21:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]for this, she is nothing more than an idle observer - existing as a last resort only if absolutely necessary.

she has faith in shalin to complete the gargantuan task ahead without difficulty, but the concept of having a backup allows room for minor error should it happen.

and so, as she perches on her makeshift platform of translucent pink energy with palkia looming overhead, the scientist flashes a small smile and gestures for shalin to begin.

"sounds good - i'll be here if you need me!"

the storm overhead grows a little louder, with heavier downpours and darker clouds. she feels it in her bones - the power of another titan. her eyes narrow at the thought, but she doesn't react even as an origin pulse begins to brew from kyogre inching closer and closer to their location. a few minutes from now, perhaps it'll even fire at them...

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 16:23:31 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's nerves briefly shot up from being in the presence of the Alchemist, though they calmed when she remembered that the Palkia above her was not the Spacelord; it was a mere shard, a facsimile, of the almighty Pokémon. Even so, the ability to manipulate the very fabric of space made her not to be trifled with.

Shalin steeled herself for the storm and ORIGIN PULSE to come. Dodging it would not be an issue for her; the Venusaur's vines were so quick that she could get out of the way in a split second. Saria herself, though, would be in danger if she didn't do something.

Remaining BOLD in the face of danger, as well as in the face of the tremendous aerodynamic loads that were about to be put on her, their sync flared to great heights. Both of them glowed green. While their mighty attack wouldn't strike quite as hard as it would normally, her own attacks more than made up for it. "Saria, POWER WHIP!" she commanded, the Venusaur responding by violently shaking her hips. As enormous pulses raced down the vines and toward Shalin, VINE WHIPS of her own sprouted from the backs of the rider's hands.

Shalin was about to go so fast than even her very body would have a leading edge capable of cutting through flesh. Though it did not have the same level of power a true Avatarship did, the parallels were there; without a Sygna Suit, the force of the swinging Power Whip would tear her limb from limb. If Saria could bestow the powers of an Avatar, this was one of them, on display for the scientist to observe.

Perhaps this would even give the Kyogre second thoughts about brawling with the Captain...

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 3:08:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the origin pulses are dodged with an efficiency the alchemist expects from the wild ranger, with a display of vines and the power of a sygna suit.

kyogre continues its approach from ahead as illeana watches. the vines from shalin and her venusaur continue their assault, an increase of infinity energy radiating from the pair.

in a way, it gently pricks at her spatial awareness. she can see the faint, translucent ripples of the energy - fluctuating through the inertia of their body and spreading out from their pores. it's fascinating, really.

the closer kyogre gets, however, the more palkia stirs. palkia - the real deal, just a smaller piece of the whole cookie - swishes its tail a little more as if trying to swat away a fly. she can recognize the sensation it wants to rid them of... the imposing pressure of another legendary beast entering its domain. it bothers her too, to an extent, with a small simmering annoyance blooming in her veins.

"it'll be before you in another minute."

her eyes narrow.

"halt its approach as best as you can."

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 17:18:59 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It was her BOLD demeanor that protected Shalin from the immense pressure of the legendary Pokémon before her, as though her suit turned Saria into a demigod capable of going toe-to-toe with the Hoennian sea titan. "Alright, Saria, outward this time!" she cried over the howling winds.

Swiveling powerfully, the grass-type's POWER WHIPS wound up a second time, this time zipping toward the Kyogre in a motion resembling a sidearm crack. Shalin's body turned parallel to the water as the slixing whip swung toward Kyogre, the girl retracting her own Vine Whips. From the crown of her Sygna Suit flew a cloud of SLEEP POWDER, propelled at the dizzying speed the vine moved at mid-crack. While dhe did not expect the legendary Pokémon to fall asleep, perhaps drowsiness would set in enough to slow it down.

If were to glance at Shalin, she would see her drunk on an overdose of Infinity Energy, as necessary as the high exposure was to keep her seated on the vine. Unlike the last time she got to show Illeana her Sygna Suit's greatest power in a controlled environment, this time she showed no signs of tiring despite being hurled around at speeds that would make nearly anyone else dreadfully ill.

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 18:40:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the kyogre is subjected to a cloud of sleep powder, hurtled toward the titan utilizing powerful whips of their vines.

and for a moment, she hopes it will quell the beast... but life is not nearly as simple. it always seems to have other plans.

while the kyogre is drowsy, it now begins to fire off awkward origin pulses in quick succession - the pulses smaller and more chaotic than before.

illeana's lips press into a firm line, but she does not make an effort to move just yet. shalin has this, she muses. she'll overcome. she'll prevail.

and if she doesn't? the alchemist will set up to bat.

"keep going."

despite the high of infinity energy, despite the way the suit sinks its teeth into shalin even further...

"endure it."

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 0:09:23 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
If she had the ability to breathe underwater, Shalin wouldn't mind experiencing a Kyogre rodeo. The sheer power of a legendary Pokémon coursing through her would get her adrenaline pumping like none other. In its drowsy state, it would be simple for Shalin to mount the whale-like behemoth. Without that ability, though, Kyogre would sooner drown her.

Instead, she tapped into her Sygna Suit's power again, creating a GRASS ZONE centered around herself. Their bond further enhanced the speed and strength of the POWER WHIP, Shalin herself a wrecking ball of slashing destruction from her perch on its tip. Both of them made a clean cut near the behemoth's blowhole, but not before the whip went flying into one of the many ORIGIN PULSES. Its force launched Shalin in an unexpected direction, Saria drawing her rider closer to her to try to reduce the aerodynamic loads that pushed their Sygna bond close to their limits.

While it would give the Kyogre an opportunity to shrug off the tendrils of sleep by sinking and washing itself free of Sleep Powder, Shalin needed a moment to recuperate. Her reddening face told the story well. Even with the bond between her and her Venusaur perfected, there were only so many cracks of a Power Whip her body could endure. She had already made herself a living weapon three times, tied for the most she had ever done in a single session. What would a fourth snap do to her body?

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 4:11:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]despite the level of belief she has in shalin, her venusaur, and their power via sygna suit... there is only so much pressure the alchemist will place on her shoulders before she finally steps in.

and it seems, with another quick glance at shalin and her reddening face, that limit has been reached.

"don't overdo it."

her voice is soft, concerned in a way, and she steps forward as the platform she had been using moves with her feet. each step taken is supported by the translucent shield. behind her, palkia unfurls its wings in preparation.

"you've done well, but you will break your body if you continue any further."

she shows teeth, then, and it's more a predator being unleashed from its cage than a smile.

"allow me to assist..."

her hands ignite with pink energy as kyogre charges up another origin pulse, ready to fire at the spatial beast and its avatar. she readies her own attack, but doesn't quite let it go - not yet, not until shalin has recovered or, worse, has continued her onslaught despite the scientist's warning.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 5:03:05 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"I... know..." Shalin panted, her body glowing the color of the sun as she used her suit to take in what little sunlight their was. While the round of SYNTHESIS was suppressed by the weather, what little her suit's flower let her capture helped her recover her senses some. Saria focused on protecting her trainer, raising her as high into the air as she could to keep her out of the way of any stray ORIGIN PULSES that could sweep the ground.

Were to glance back at Shalin, she seemed to be doing okay after tapping into her suit's strength one more time, not to attack, but to heal. Were the water-type behemoth to close in, Saria would lash out with another POWER WHIP, this time with the vine her trainer wasn't sitting on. While it would not strike with as much punch, it might not be needed. Kyogre had to be getting weaker from having to absorb so many high-Infinity Energy attacks.

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 2:53:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]despite herself, the alchemist's expression creases slightly with displeasure.

was she still going to continue her assault? does she not know when to retreat and recover?

"fall back for now."

the edge to her voice inches on allowing no room for questioning. and after a moment, she begins her own series of attacks. the pink spatial energy gathered in her hands is quickly released in a set of volleys, raining down upon kyogre from her current position. palkia snarls low, half a warning and mostly an aggressive encouragement.

out of the corner of her eye, however, she sees the venusaur's vines continue to whip toward kyogre. she has to adjust herself, change the trajectory of her attacks to avoid hitting the venusaur as collateral.

and after sending a small distortion wave down upon the kyogre to keep it occupied, her body whips around to regard shalin. her expression holds thin neutrality.

"are you good?"

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 23:17:50 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The way the scientist commanded the Spacelord, on top of the magic-like attacks she expelled from her hands, made Shalin gasp. Was she an Avatar? Even her Sygna Suit wouldn't allow the explorer to do things like that. Even her most powerful attacks, Saria at peak sync, paled in comparison to what the spatial duo had done to Kyogre. "You... don't have to ask twice..." she continued to pant, Saria at last letting Shalin down from her perch on the whip. With enough of her energy restored to walk again, she swapped Pokémon to her Flygon, her garb changing to reflect the Sygna bond with her other Pokémon.

"We've... done everything we can." Kyogre was too much for her, as was any other legendary Pokémon she had run into. First and his Tapu Koko, and now Kyogre. Suits and their synced Pokémon were supposed to be able to go toe to toe with gods, right? Why was she still overwhelmed, like Kyogre's and Palkia's power were an entire order of magnitude above her own? Seeing them in action only raised more questions. "Let's go."

On the way back, Shalin would try to speak up about her suit several times, but could not bring the words to her lips. She was doing things perhaps no one else could do, as she had demonstrated to . Why, then, was she still no match for Kyogre?

{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 3:29:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a curt nod follows as shalin continues to catch her breath.

she understands, now, that her role will become more than before. the alchemist conjures up another blast, this one larger in size, and lets it rain down upon the kyogre once more.

and as waves of distortion begin to die down, the kyogre wails as its struck head on by spatial energy. its body flails a little, creating larger surf around, before it slips down beneath the surface.

illeana watches the ocean's surface for a moment before turning her back after the kyogre does not resurface. where it goes, she does not know, but it's no matter... it'll be back and she'll be waiting to see if its people will finally come.

on the way back, however, she offers a small smile to shalin and words of consolation.

"your suit was impressive back there - definitely stronger than the last time i saw it."

there's ways to fell legendary beasts, but kyogre is an interesting titan if only because its still in a fit of rage - searching the oceans for the last remaining shard of its blue orb to reclaim its primordial strength. when that happens? she can only imagine the devastation... they must find the remaining shard first, no matter the cost.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 18:02:12 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Together, they had repelled Kyogre. Though it was the Alchemist that had done the Pyroar's share of the work, Shalin, riding upon the whip of her Venusaur thanks to her Sygna Suit's amazing power, had contributed substantially. They couldn't have done it without the other. "Thanks," Shalin replied, having caught enough of her breath to speak normally as her suit shifted from the flowery motifs of a Venusaur to the green scales of a Flygon. "You and your Palkia are just as in sync with each other as Sandy and I are. I've still got a long ways to go. If you want to stretch our powers' limits together, I'm down. We'll find a date that works for both of us."

With that, the air around them would be filled with the hum of Flygon wings beating fast as a flying insect, headed back to HQ to report on their defense from the Kyogre. They had quite the story to relay...

{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
various storms & saints
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 0:19:17 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven